N Y C S a i l i n g S c h o o l
Sailing School will be in session on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, from 9:30 to Noon, starting June 24, and ending on August 9.
Registration on line is coming soon, simply click on a specific week (below) to begin registration. You may also register in person at the NYC clubhouse from 9 to 9:30 AM. before each class.
*Pricing subject to change
Tuition - Non members: $125 per week, $45 single lesson
Members: $90 per week, $35 single lesson
Private lessons, for all ages are available by appointment with the Head Instructor.
TBD, Head Instructor
Contact for Head Instructor
Gordon Fuller, Sailing School Liaison
207- 624-2769 (cell), email@example.com
We are trying out pre-registration for sailing lessons this year.
Club members are welcome to pre-register (and pay) for a weeks lessons right here on this page, by using the weekly links below.
Please be aware that you must also bring a fully completed, signed registration/ waiver/ Student code of conduct form
with you to the first lesson. No one will be allowed to participate in sailing school without providing us with the completed form. All Students must bring the completed form signed by a parent or guardian, with them to their first lesson.
Download the form here:>>NYCSS Registration Waiver & Code of Conduct Form
Information and Instructions for student registration and online payment:
1) You must be an NYC member to use the online registration. If you have not signed in yet, Please do this before registering.
2) Children must be at least 9 years old at the time of the lesson to participate in the Sailing School. .
3) All sailing School students must be competent swimmers. A swim test will be administered to all students.
4) Register for each week of lessons separately. For each week's registration you may, if needed, register multiple students in one step
5) Remember to download and complete our waiver form, this must be turned in before a student can participate in class.
6) There will be $4 surcharge to cover credit card processing fees.
7) To start the registration process, just click the week below.
Registration Page Instructions:
1) click on the week of lesson would like to register for (You can only register for one week at a time.
2) on the ensuing page, click the Register now button to start the registration process
3) You will then be on the page titled "Event Registration- Who's Attending?"
3a) Under Primary Registrant, you should check the box next to the button "sign up yourself" (you are the primary registrant)
3b) in the section just below that, that labeled "Who is Registering " check the button labeled "not me but I am registering x others"
3c) Click the Next button and continue, entering the name(s) of your student(s) and then click next again to proceed to the payment page.
Register for Week 2>> Sailing Lessons: Week of 7/1 thru 7/5
Register for Week 3>> Sailing Lessons: Week of 7/8 thru 7/12
Register for Week 4>> Sailing Lessons: Week of 7/15 thru 7/19
Register for Week 5>> Sailing Lessons: Week of 7/22 thru 7/26
Register for Week 6>> Sailing Lessons: Week of 7/29 thru 8/2
Register for Week 7>> Sailing Lessons: Week of 8/5 thru 8/9
NYC Sailing School Brochure 2018
Make a Donation to support the Sailing School
Our Sailing School registrar Lisa Webster, on duty at the clubhouse before lessons